Few months ago I have put together a post "Office 365 Information and Resources" with helpful links to various resources that provide a good overview of Office 365. Here are a few things that should help you explore Office 365 further:
- Office 365 Service Descriptions - a great starting point to learn about Office 365 requirements, capabilities, and limitations.
- Office 365 Service Updates - a wiki with information on updates to the Office 365 services (updated regularly)
- Office 365 Deployment Guide for Enterprises - TechNet resources to help you plan and execute Office 365 basic or advanced deployment.
- Office 365 SSO Content Map - want to know more about implementing Single-Sign-On with Office 365? Visit this wiki section, read and learn.
- Office 365 Deployment Readiness Tool - download and use this tool to verify your Office 365 readiness as part of your migration planning efforts.
- Internet Connection Test - another great tool for cloud services migration planning. Running "Performance Test for Internet Connection to Microsoft Online Services" will help to make sure your Internet connection(s) meet service requirements.
- Remote Connectivity Analyzer - a great testing and troubleshooting tool for Office 365 as well as on-premise Exchange deployments.
- Who Can Federate (WCF) Tool - will scan through your Outlook contacts to determine those with whom you can communicate via Lync (have public Lync or OCS federation enabled).
- Exchange Federation Discovery Tool - will scan through your Outlook contacts to determine those with whom you can share calendars.