Please, note that all file locations mentioned in this article are installation defaults and may differ from locations you have selected during the installation.
- The password must be at least 8 characters long and backup default location is C:\Program files\Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway\Backup\. It could be a good idea to periodically backup the content of this directory either via a backup software or a script.
- To perform manual import/export via GUI simply select "File > Import" or "File > Export", supply required parameters and click on "Export":
- To perform import/export via command line navigate to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway\utils\ConfigMgr\ and run one of the following commands:
- configmgrutil export filename.xml password [comment]
- configmgrutil import filename.xml password
- For more detailed information please, refer to the following TechNet article.